With roots dating back to 1859, Manitou Americas (formerly known as Gehl Company) is a producer of Gehl, Manitou and Mustang branded equipment for construction, agriculture, industry and beyond. Headquartered in West Bend, Wisconsin, Manitou Americas maintains North American operations in Madison and Yankton, South Dakota, Waco, Texas and Belvidere, Illinois. While Manitou Americas has had a presence in international markets for over 50 years, it became a true global company in 2008 when it became a wholly owned subsidiary of Manitou Group, based in Ancenis, France.
As a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of compact equipment worldwide, we recruit top-caliber individuals to enrich our global success. An equal opportunity employer, Manitou Americas offers a competitive salary and benefit package, numerous advancement opportunities, and the tools and training necessary to encourage employee growth.
View Current Openings
Manitou Americas is committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is both comprehensive and competitive.
Our benefits program offers:
- Health Insurance
- Live Health Online Virtual Doctor
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (including spouse & child coverage)
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) plus employer match
- Float Holiday
Other unique benefits we offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Reward & Recognition Program
- Company Social Events
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Community Outreach Program
- Financial Advisors
- Tobacco-Cessation Programs
- Training & Development Programs
- Scholarship Program
ALL-NEW MUSTANG 1650RT TRACK LOADER
Mustang is proud to announce the all-new 1650RT Compact Track Loader, built on a adapted 1650R skid loader chassis for 85% parts commonality. The 1650RT offers an operating capacity of 1,650 lbs. (748 kg), and a maximum lift height of 119.6" (3038 mm) when fully raised. Powered by a 69.9 hp (52.1 kW) Tier IV Yanmar engine, the 1650RT provides 179 ft.-lbs. (242.7 Nm) of torque.
- IdealTrax™ Automatic Track Tensioning System
- Multiple control choices; Pilot Joystick, T-bar, Hand/Foot, Pilot Dual-Hand
- Yanmar Tier IV 69.9 hp engine (52.1 Kw) at 2500 rpm providing 179 ft.-lbs. of torque
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics available with 28.5 gpm (107.9 L/min) flow
- Multiple Track Widths and Tread Patterns
- Low Operating Weight of 8,020 lbs. (3638 kg) expands transport options and low ground pressures for high flotation
- Compact machine width of 66" (1676 mm) and overall machine height to ROPS at 77.5" (1969 mm)
- Excellent Breakout Forces;
- 4,230 lbs. (1,919 kg) Tilt
- 5,060 lbs. (2,295 kg) Lift
- Hydrostatic 2-Speed Drive System- Standard
- Standard triple flange, maintenance free bogies
- Excellent service access to maintenance components:
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist in lifting and holding in place.
- Swing-out rear door allows full access to filters, fluid reservoirs, and other maintenance components.
- Swing-out Cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area
- The ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring and latches safely in place for easy internal access to pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors